Dr. EYEnstein agrees, there are no truly routine vision
But, our services:
Includes evaluation of binocular vision, that is, how your eyes team together. Binocularity makes a difference in reading.
Eye health examination
- Looking for cataracts, macular degeneration, glaucoma, diabetic problems
- Eye and vision examination of people with developmental disabilities.
- Glasses and contact lenses.
- Management and treatment of eye disease.
Vision therapy for
- Binocular vision disorders, specifically intermittent central suppression
- Vision-related reading and learning problems
- Convergence insufficiency
- Binocular vision problems following head and neck trauma