Hi, I’m Dr. EYEnstein. Welcome to Dr. Hussey’s website. We’re glad you found us. I know where everything is on the website, so just click on me. We like kids. We like adults. We like adults who act like kids. We like everyone in between.
- Vision examination
- Eye health examination
- Glasses and contact lenses
- Vision therapy
- Vision-related reading and learning problems
6 Questions for parents
- Does my child skip or repeat lines when reading?
- Do words run together when reading?
- Miss small words when reading?
- Have poor reading comprehension?
- Have trouble keeping attention on reading?
- Have trouble completing assignments?
If your child experiences any of these symptoms, click the button below to take the full questionnaire.
First, let me say that glaucoma is, in large part, but not exclusively, an increase in the fluid pressure in the eye. Medications or laser surgeries can decrease pressure. So, often, can cataract surgery. I’m not quite as impressed with the cataract surgery implantable drain plugs as I’d like. But, in general, they seem to…Read More